Hi Friends, Does your baby have sensitive skin. Here we are giving you the best diapers for sensitive skin. If you suspect the diapers you choose may be stuck behind your baby’s irritated skin, now there are great alternatives.
Here are our favorite diapers for sensitive skin on the market.
1. ALVABABY Cloth Diapers
The diaper consists of a waterproof and washable outer layer. That is designed to wick liquids away from your child’s skin. Put a reusable insert inside to soak everything up. The diaper offers a three-layer microfiber material as standard.
- More economical than disposable diapers.
- Snap fasteners to help reduce diaper accidents.
- Some parents felt the different snap positions were tricky to learn at first.
2. Honest Company Box Diapers
These diapers made from a variety of vegetable materials, which reduces the possibility of reactions to synthetic materials. You’ve stayed away from latex, bleach, fragrances, and lotions. This will reduce your child’s exposure to anything that can make sensitive skin worse.
The inner lining designed in such a way that it draws the fluid from your child’s body and removes moisture from the skin.
The diaper also holds 17 times its own weight in liquid, making it ideal for overnight wear. This diaper made from sustainably collected fluff pulp. The core includes renewable materials that will further reduce its impact on the environment.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Available in many local stores.
- Made with citrus-based odor inhibitors.
- Only available for children weighing up to 35 pounds.
3. Babyganics Ultra Absorbent Diapers
Babyganics are made without the use of latex, bleach, or petroleum-based lotions and fragrances, only from purely vegetable materials.
The diapers have a slimmer design that should be tighter, which makes them more comfortable for your little one to wear and also reduces leakage, blisters, and potential chafing.
Another nice touch is the blend of natural plant and seed oils like cranberry, tomato, and sunflower added to take care of the skin. The moisture indicators on both sides are a great feature to make it easy for you to see when it’s time to switch.
- Parents noted how absorbent these diapers are.
- Stretchy adapt to your child’s shape.
- Not biodegradable or eco-friendly.
4. Bambo Nature Baby Diapers
These diapers are particularly soft and absorbent, while they are also specially designed for babies with sensitive skin. The diapers have a breathable back layer that allows more air circulation, keeps the baby’s bottom dry, and reduces the risk of dermatitis diapers. A problem for your little one, these diapers can be attractive: They are allergen-free and fragrance-free. They are also suitable for children who weigh between four and 66 pounds, so they can accompany your child from birth to potty training.
- Suitable for day and nighttime use.
- Wetness indicator — saves you peeking.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Some moms experienced frequent blowouts.
5. Humble BeBe Cloth Diapers
Made from premium quality unbleached cotton, they are perfect for babies who are sensitive to all types of chemicals. Because they are pre-folded, you can easily adjust them to fit your baby and reduce leakage. Natural oils are removed from the material to allow more fluid to enter the diaper and stay away from your baby’s skin. Lack of moisture reduces irritation.
- Doubles as a burp cloth.
- Cloths are pre-shrunk — no surprises after the first wash.
- Moms love how soft they are.
- The thicker material makes them a little bulky.
- Diaper clips must be bought separately.