Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Review. The Galaxy S21 FE, the latest offering from Samsung’s ultra-premium segment, is rumored to hit the market on January 4th, 2022.
READ ALSO: WhatsApp introduces a new way to help users with their businesses
The Galaxy S21 FE would be a cheaper, more affordable alternative to the S21, similar to the Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition for the Samsung Galaxy S20. However, the reduction in costs and technical data should be minimal with the S21. Fan. The edition should be much more advanced and accordingly priced.
The news and rumors surrounding this phone keep pouring in quickly – we’ve covered the best below and compiled a list of the things we could want in the Samsung Galaxy S21 Fan Edition, along with our best-informed guesses to start off with date and price.
The variant with 128 GB of storage costs around 920 euros, which corresponds to around 78,100 rupees, and the 256 GB storage costs 985 euros, which corresponds to around 83,700 rupees. It’s priced at £ 776, around Rs 77,550, and the 8GB + 256GB variant costs around £ 831, or Rs 83,000.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Specifications
- The leaks suggest that the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE could have a 6.4-inch FHD + AMOLED display and a refresh rate of 120 Hz.
- The smartphone can work with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset and work with the Android 11 operating system, but some leaks have also indicated that the device may contain the Exynos 2100 chipset.
- It has been suggested that the smartphone could be equipped with a Snapdragon or Exynos processor in different parts of the world.
- In terms of optics, the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE could have a triple rear camera setup consisting of a 64 MP main shooter, a 12 MP ultra wide shooter, and a 2 MP depth shooter. In the foreground is a 32-megapixel snapper for video calls and selfies.
- Samsung might offer a 4500mAh battery in this one, but 15W fast charge support can be a disappointment as it doesn’t deliver as fast a speed.
- The smartphone is expected to have four color options: white, black, cream and lavender.
Design and Display
A listing of the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE in a Chinese certification database revealed that the phone likely has a 6.4-inch 1080 x 2340 Super AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 120 Hz and an in-display fingerprint scanner, which is very much the same as the S20 FE are similar.
The phone apparently also has an IP68 rating, which means it is dust and water resistant.
However, another rumor is that it has a resolution of 1080 x 2009, which is strange. At the moment, the 1080 x 2340 option seems more likely as it is more similar to that of the S21.
The next phone will apparently be a bit taller and slightly wider than the main Galaxy S21, with a 6.4-inch screen instead of 6.2-inches, while the rear camera hump will supposedly be attached to the frame in the meantime.
Camera and Battery
A certification list for the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE mentioned a 12 MP main camera, a 12 MP ultra-wide camera and an 8 MP telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom and a 32 MP selfie camera.
Regarding the battery capacity, an insider says that the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE will have a 4,500 mAh battery built in, which will surpass the 4,000 mAh battery of the regular Galaxy S21.
It could also charge faster than any other S21 model, with a certification list indicating a 45W charge, even the Galaxy S21 Ultra only supports 25W which would be an impressive spec.