Hi Friends, We are going to discuss website traffic tips. Generating traffic from search engines is hard work, it is a lot easier to buy traffic, but we all know that organic traffic converts better, so this is usually the main goal of online marketers. I’ve compiled seven helpful tips to do just that, let’s take a look at each one in turn.
1. Create SEO optimized content
Nothing works better than well-written, original, and SEO-optimized content for your readers.
Write content that search engines understand. The key factor is creating content based on a set of keywords that people are looking for.
But it is not like that. Creating SEO optimized content is not easy because it involves many steps: doing keyword research, creating content based on your top keywords, and promoting content.
Keyword research is an especially important process for SEO optimization as it can show you the most searched searches that people are using on Google. Whenever you’re creating a compelling article or copy for your website, it’s always a good idea to figure out the keywords that are used the most. Don’t just use short keywords, long terms can also add value to your search ranking and help users find you.
Still, one of the best ways to check keywords is through Google’s Keyword Tool. It’s free and gives you an overview of the keywords with the most impressions.
It’s a good tool in the early stages of website SEO; however, if you are into keyword research in depth, consider using one of the more advanced tools, the SE Ranking keyword suggestion tool. Keywords, compare search volume to see which search terms are searched the most, and see detailed statistics on your chosen keywords. In addition, the tool can automatically analyze the top 10 results and group the keywords that match the URL of the same website.
Once you have a list of keywords, you need to use them wisely in all of your content. Keywords should be placed in the most important parts of your page, such as: in the main heading, sub-headings, highlighting and meta descriptions.
2. Publish content on a regular basis : Website Traffic Tips
All articles need to be related to your niche and specific keywords.
Here are some helpful tips to keep in mind when creating impressive content:
- Be original. Uniqueness and originality are always the winners; constantly look for new ideas and incorporate them into your content.
- Pay attention to details and be specific. Make your articles easy for users by providing valid information, resources, and examples. Always respect your readers’ interests.
- To be relevant. Focus on your niche and make posts about your niche. Be an expert on something because search engines love such a domain. Provide reasonably clear and concise answers to questions.
- Be logical. Always keep your website updated with new content that can attract people.
3. Encourage quality links
Google always prioritizes websites with high quality links and hates unnatural links. Try to encourage your users, friends, customers, partners, and bloggers to provide links to your website. The more high quality inbound links you get, the higher the ranking the website will rank.
There are many effective ways to get high quality links to your website:
- Guest posting. Get in touch with relevant websites in your niche and suggest quality content to them. There are just a few links you can add to your website or products without pointing out any self-promotion.
- Build a strong social media presence. Get more followers by sharing relevant and quality content and constantly interacting with your readers. Update your social profiles with professionally designed images and covers. Find influencers in your niche.
- Find out who the influencers in your niche are and what they are passionate about, create quality content that suits their interests (case studies, info graphics, interviews, etc.), and reach out to influencers in your niche with these materials.
- People love various discounts and good gifts, and in return, you can ask them a small favor: a link to your website.
- Comment on relevant forums and blogs. Make a list of forums and blogs related to your niche and add your thoughts and comments. to discussions. Try to write useful and interesting comments with a link to your website so that people can visit your platform.
4. Blow your own trumpet
Creating and sharing content in different communities is important as it is a great way to build your authority, increase your reach in these communities, connect with other executives, and get additional traffic.
Share your new articles on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn. This allows users to keep track of the new content you are developing and learn what your brand is about. Facebook, Google+, and Twitter pages can improve your search rankings as they are a good indicator of your digital presence.
Enough targeted traffic to LinkedIn groups as a lot of people are looking for interesting content to share on their websites.
Quora and Reddit are huge online forums that contain tons of useful studies, articles, blog posts, discussions, and other content. They are a great place to get content ideas and post cool things to share.
Find relevant topics and subedits in your niche and share your products or content. Avoid posting too many links to your website as these sources hate self-promotion and can get your profile banned.
The content of these communities is of high quality and well filtered. Don’t be spam and only share valuable posts. Sites like Inbound and Reddit are notorious for discovering companies advertising there.
5. Speed up your website
Here is a list of things that will make your website run faster:
- Check the loading speed of your website with Google’s PageSpeed tool, which will show you how to solve problems
- Compressing website images with the right types like JPEG, PNG and GIF fix.
- Optimize images before uploading. Crop images to size using Photoshop or Fireworks.
- Minimize the JS or CSS file. The online JS and CSS compressor can help you minimize your JS, CSS and HTML files, it loads the page faster for the next visitor.
- Choose a safe host as, in most cases, the speed of your website can depend on where it is hosted.
- Reduce the number of plugins on your website. A large number of plugins can make your page difficult to load and cause technical and security problems.
- Reduce redirects. As you know, redirects use additional HTTP requests and affect the load time.
6. Setup a custom 404 page : Website Traffic Tips
A 404 error page tells users and search engines that your page doesn’t exist. This is happening because you made some changes to the URL or deleted some pages.
The bigger your website, the more 404 errors you will get.
You don’t need to include this page in the sitemap, but don’t forget to include a link to your 404 home page, contact form, and search box.
7. Use Google Places for Business
If you own a product, service, or business, you can add it to Google Places for Business. This will improve your presence on Google so that you can be found on maps and other devices.
This service is free and enables companies to improve search engine rankings and advertise to your potential customers in a specific location.
Here are some tips on how to get the most out of Google Places:
- Place relevant keywords and a product description to get more customers. Avoid keyword stuffing as it can dramatically affect your search ranking.
- Add pictures and videos. Google Places for Business allows you to add 10 pictures and 5 videos for free. This makes it easy for your customers to find you.
- Ask your customers to write good reviews. The higher your ranking, the more customers you can acquire. Try to get as many good reviews from happy customers as possible and avoid too many just for rankings.