Hi all, We are going to discuss the best free video editing software for social media lovers. A good video editing software can help you to showcase your videos in social media platforms such us Instagram, Facebook, YouTube or any other medias. On the whole many software’s provide free of cost to edit your videos. Here we are going to see such video editors.
READ ALSO: Best Pulse Oximeters
Best free video editing software for desktop
There’s a lot of desktop-based editing software available for businesses which need to create good videos. The very best advantage of free video editing software for desktops is that they have more options than most of the mobile video editing apps. If you’re looking to edit your videos for free, check out our list of free video editing softwares. You can able to edit content for YouTube or any other platforms.
This is one of the Simple free video editor with professional visual effects. More over it will give tutorials to make you unerstand better.
If you don’t have any experience with video editing, HitFilm Express is the best one for you. It is one of the best video editing software for animation lovers. It will ask you to share a social media status update when you download the software but a small price to pay.
HitFilm includes animation tools which lets you to create and edit audio and video transitions without the need to create composite shots. It is a huge time saver when editing the videos.
- Various transition options like push, zoom and dissolve.
- It has the ability to copy a group of imputes from one clip and apply them directly to another or to a complete project
- To give quality output , it has a audio mixer for fine tuning sound.
- Limitless video and audio timeline track creation
- It has a stability to make shaky footage look smooth
- Composite shot improvements that allow you to animate two separate shots together for unreal video effects
- Paid grade video editing with motion tracking, color pickers, and cropping tools
- A flexible trimmer that lets you re-trim your clips after adding them to the timeline
Available for: Mac and Windows
Price: Free of cost, $349 for the Pro version
One of the best free video editing software for beginners. It is one of the great free option for anyone who wants to create high-quality videos. Here you will find all kinds of simple and easy options such as 3D video editing and sound effects library. This helps you to try different video compositions and styles.
Using this software you can edit your videos with special effects, overlays, texts and transition. It has another features like color adjustment and sound effects. Once you complete your work, the software has the ability to share all your videos to YouTube, Facebook, Google Drive and other mobile devices quickly and easily.
The only drawback is that it doesn’t come with as many advanced features like other video editing softwares. But it has various options like light effects, fine tune colors and overlay text and images which is enough to make it worth the free download.
- Double built-in screen for easy and intuitive editing
- It has social media sharing and publishing tools to share videos online quickly.
- Has video optimization tools such as stabilization
- Lot of visual effects to customize videos
- Pre-made customizable transitions for polished professionalism
Available for: Mac, Windows
Price: Free of cost
The best overall free video editing software in online. It includes a simple and inherent interface. So it is easy to pick up. It also offers a bunch of video tutorials. LightWorks has a suite of original stock videos and music clips licensed for use in any videos you edit on the program. It will let you give a polished look to any marketing video.
- Multicam editing available for syncing clips from more than one cameras ie) multiple cameras
- Real-time project sharing with teams on full control over which user has editing access
- It is easy to share videos with fast export to YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, intagram and other social networks.
- Support variety of video formats
- Speed optimization will let you continue editing while importing new content
- High quality and simple trim functions for fast and exact video editing
Available for: Windows, Mac and Linux
Price: Free of cost, $24.99 per month for Pro version
VSDC Free Video Editor
This is the best free video editing software for Windows users
These video editing software is coming with free and paid version. The free version of this video editing software has reduced features. But still it has mask tool and chroma key functionality for green-screen to give good video effects. The pro version of this VSDC video editing software has video stabilization, robust post-production effects, slideshow/presentation capabilities, 3D diagram templates and direct social media publishing.
- Provides social media link for sharing videos on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter etc…
- Easy to use image filters that is like to what you would find on Instagram
- Has color correction tools for more executive look
- Gives a full suite of intermediate effects
- Easy to use image filters looks same as what you would you find on Instagram
Available for: Windows
Price: Free of cost, $19.99 for Pro version
Top free video editor for professional editors
This video editor combines professional 8K editing, color correction, visual effects and audio post production in a single production tool. Which is why it is the software used by many professional editors of films, television shows and commercials.
It allows for both offline and online editing at the same time. Its high performance playback engine saves lot of time when editing and trimming. It’s complex features will be too extensive for some users. But its free version is perfect for more advanced projects.
- Has built in tools for picture in picture effects, retiming, stabilization, dynamic zoom, text and audio
- Facial recognition will detect faces in your clips and automatically creates bins based on the people in each and every shot
- High quality motion approximation speed changes and frame rate conversions to easily and realistically speed up or slow down clips
Available for: Windows, Mac and Linux
Price: Free of cost, $269 for the full Studio version