Work in Chennai Petroleum Corporation; 10th class, Diploma students, apply immediately!
CPCL recruitment 2022 for 72 JEA, JTA posts apply soon: Chennai Petroleum Corporation has published a job advertisement for Diploma holders. A total of 72 vacancies are to be filled.
Chennai Petroleum Corporation, a public sector undertaking, is to fill the vacancies of Junior Engineering Assistant and Junior Technical Assistant. Those who are eligible and interested to apply for these posts should apply by 14.04.2022.
Details of vacancies: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Jobs
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Production) – 17
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Production) Trainee – 16
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Mechanical) – 4
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Mechanical) Trainee – 5
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Electrical) – 4
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Electrical) Trainee – 4
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Instrumentation) – 3
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Instrumentation) Trainee – 2
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (P & U– Mechanical) Trainee – 2
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (P&U Electrical) Trainee – 1
Fire & Safety
- Junior Technical Assistant -IV (Fire & Safety) – 8
- Junior Technical Assistant -IV (Fire & Safety) Trainee – 6
Educational Qualification: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Jobs
Must have completed a Diploma in the relevant courses for Junior Engineering Assistant posts. A further 2 years of work experience is required.
Must have completed Certificate course with Class X or ITI course for Junior Technical Assistant posts.
Rs. 25,000 – 1,05,000
Must be under 30 years of age on 01.02.2022. However, there is a relaxation in the age limit of 3 years for OBC sections and 5 years for SC / ST sections.
At the same time, trainees must be under the age of 26 for workplace.
Eligibility Criteria: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Jobs
Eligible candidates will be selected for these posts on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination. The writing test will be conducted online.
How to apply:
To apply for these posts you need to apply online through the website https://cpcl.onlineregistrationform.org/TNCPCL/ .
Rs.1000 / – for General category, SC / ST.
The last date to apply is 14.04.2022
Visit https://cpcl.onlineregistrationform.org/TNCPCLDOC/Notification.pdf for more details on this announcement.